Backup Bits is an IT blog based on the experiences of myself; Ben Fuller. I have worked in the IT industry since the early 2000’s and recently as a Senior Systems engineer for a systems integrator in Melbourne, Australia. I now work as a Commvault implementation specialist.
I have worked in multiple roles from Systems Administration, through bespoke software, Manged Services and now I am a specialist in Data Protection and Virtualisation with a focus on Commvault and VMware.
I have attained multiple certifications in both of my specialist fields (along with a few others in areas not quite so often frequented). Most notably:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- VMware VCP (v4, v5, & v6)
- VMware VCAP-DCA (v5)
- Nutanix NPP (v4)
- CommVault Systems Administrator
- CommVault Systems Engineer
- CommVault Solutions Architect
- CommVault Certified Associate
- CommVault Certified Support
- CommVault Technical Sales Professional
The aim of this blog is to document (for my sake) and also share (for your sake) my experiences in deploying the technologies I have had the opportunity to learn from.
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are those of myself and do not represent the views of the software owners or those of my employer.